Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Disaster ~ Sally Barrett



Forget it
I said
Difficult
To, said
He and I
Cried and
Wept and said
Fuck you
Then I don't
Care any
More but I
Did in
Honesty
You should leave
He said
I don't want
To said
I and he
Grew cold
And frosty.
Shaken,
He said please
I can't
Cope tonight
No I
Won't I said
Let's sort it
Out I
Said. I can't
He said
I don't trust
You. And
I shouted
Please I
Love you so
Much but
He looked far
Away
And said no.
I walked out
The door,
The door that
He paint
Ed and I
Didn't
Slam it, I
Shut it
Carefully
Wishing
I'd taken
More care
With the love.
I went to
The pub
I hadn't
Drank for
Years and I
Knew it
Wouldn't help
So I
Turned and walked
To the
Park. It was
Dark and
So lonely
I sat on
The swing
and swung for
A while
And I was
Scared but
Not because
Of the
Dark in the
Park but
Because I
Had lost the
True love
Fuck I said
Fuck it's
Bad now this
Time and
The tears rolled
Like salt
water and
I thought
What should I
Do now
So I phoned
My friend
And said help
Ok she
Said come
Round and stay
Here if
You've got
No where
To go. Thanks
I said
But fuck I
Said. She
Said I know
Loser
Idiot
But she cared
Even though
I hated
Myself and
My life
And my fuck
Up world
And I knew
It was
My own fault
Which made
It all a
Lot worse
He sat in
The room
Head in his
Hands and
Thought what did
I do
Wrong. Oh god
He said
I can't take
Her back
That's the end




No comments: